Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Moving On

Sorry that I haven't checked in to write my blog for so many days. Everything is fine, I'm just considering renaming my blog...so as to move on from cancer. My treatment is done. I'm in remission. I'm in an independent study that takes up much of my extra time. All of these things are good.

Please be patient while I reconsider a name for my blog that does not have anything to do with cancer, but has everything to do with life and living it.

I know I am where I am because of God and for God's grace I am so very very thankful.

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Congratulations and best wishes ... for life!

Anonymous said...

Have been reading your blog..so happy for your so far successful treatment...putting your blog in my link list

Sunshine said...

Once in a while... let us know how you are doing!! Good news is nice.