Saturday, March 17, 2007

It's Lisa

In case you didn't figure it out, it's Lisa coming to visit. I am feeling a little better each day. Still not eating all that much because of nausea. But it is manageable and I've stopped throwing up. All night I am still so thirsty that water seems dry. I am tethered, as well, so a saline infusion that I carry around with me in a little back pack. But I cannot wait for it to be done (7 days?!?) and the catheter to be out. In general, my spirits are good. I wrestled the beast and got him on his back. Now, I've got my foot on his neck, though it takes most of my energy.

Others are visiting today and tomorrow. I'll put up pictures as we go. We may even try to make it to the coast! To see the ocean sounds like heaven to me. I've always loved the ocean.

No comments: