Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Good Day

Today is good day. My Magnesium went up finally...about 1/10 of a point to 1.6! Normal range is 1.8, and, for a while, I seemed to be stuck at 1.4. Mg is important for electrolytes, which are important for a bunch of other reasons electrolytes are important. Other counts went up, too, except for White Blood, which has--as predicted--held to a low point, because of the Cyclosporine (probably.)

Mom is planning to visit Aunt Daphne today. She lives about an hour from here. Kirk will be here Wednesday evening...about the time mom is leaving for Santa Fe. Jacob is doing his final packing for BSA camp. Family "things" are starting to become resolved. Thank you, Jesus!

I'm, of course, writing this from my out patient room on Rose 10. Another 4-hour treatment, then I'm out of here. The weekends are pretty bleak around here...but BORING is good when it comes to this kind of treatment, right? Thank you God for BORING.

I'm going to finish my paper today, so that Kirk can send it to my professor. That will, hopefully, take care of my INCOMPLETE a couple of months before the deadline. It's a good paper and I've had people reading it for errors. I'm glad to be getting it completely done.

I should start engrafting some time tomorrow or next week. Please pray that I'll take Lisa's cells with ease and in accordance with God's will. No GVHD. No complications whatsoever.

Thanks for your prayers so far. They have certainly brought MANY GOOD THINGS into my experience of this treatment.

No comments: