Sunday, June 17, 2007

An Update on Father's Day

I felt as if something changed last night while I was sleeping. Like I started engrafting with Lisa's cells. It was a good feeling. My counts were the same as far as Magnesium and WB goes, but other things are rising nicely. I felt a bit of a rash, but it was from the Magnesium. It heats my body and I get a heat rash.

It's Father's Day and I've been playing Hearts on my computer (a new discovery) for much of the day. I'm done with my treatment for the day. Mom went to see Aunt Daphne while I infused.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You've been on my mind so much this weekend - not sure why - but know that I am thinking about you and praying for you. Family turmoil can be the very most upsetting thing for me - I hope that situation is at peace.

In the meantime - say hi to your mom for me. For the record my memory of her is a bit fuzzy as well, but I did find a lovely note that she wrote on a church certificate when I was about 10.

Amy W (NY)

Sherry said...

Thanks, Amy. You were probably thinking of me because I've started to engraft. That is, in a way you could say my new "life" has begun.

I said hello to mom. She remembers you well. And fondly.

I, too, have a certificate with comments on it from people in my past...your mom may be one of the them. I'll have to check when I return home.