Thursday, June 7, 2007

Cyclosporine Lowered from 350 to 300 Mg

Everything gets a little bit better each day. Threw up only once...still feeling the affects of the radiation. They reduced my Cyclosporine from 350 to 300. Which is nice. That's just two less smelly pills to get down morning and night.

Right now I'm receiving magnisum, which tends to make my skin looked flushed. When I go home I'll take a bath (in our spacious garden tub) and hopefully the redness will be gone. They worry about these things being signs of Graft vs. Host. But I don't think so. It only happens when I'm receiving Mg. My doctors agree with me.

I still feel wonderful today. That knowing beyond knowing that God has healed me. As soon as the nausea passes and I can eat normally, it will almost seem as if this whole experience was just a bad dream.

Praise God.

No comments: