Sunday, July 1, 2007

Mom Is Back in Houston!

I was feeling a bit sick today, so I'm glad mom is here. I slept four hours after we got back from the airport, then woke up very hungry. That's always a good sign. I'm hungry even as I write this blog. Maybe that's one of the things that's bothering me. I'm just not used to being all that hungry of late.

I even took my temperature. It was only slightly above normal. Mom's making dinner and I'm so blessed to have her here. Now Jacob can relax and be a kid, and I can relax and not feel well if that's what I'm feeling.

Please pray for my kitty at home. He's been a bit lethargic these last few days. Kirk says he's on the mend, since he's started eating and coming around for pets again. If he's not totally up to snuff soon, Kirk'll be taking him to the vet for a check up. I think Kirk may have let the kitty litter go to long. So he was throwing up.

It's time for dinner, so I'm going to go eat. Since I'm so hungry and all.

No comments: