Monday, July 2, 2007

Overcast Day

It looks so overcast outside that I wonder if Houston has any chance of being able to see fireworks on the 4th in two days. It's been like this for a day or two, so there's always that chance it'll burn off.

I heard from my former sister-in-law, Lynn, last night. She called because she'd just heard about my illness. She is actually a caregiver right now for an older lady. She has friends at a church in the Houston area, and she said she'd see if there was anyone available in August that we could pay to live with me.

I'm not sure I'll need it, but I think it would be nice to have a companion during that period of time. Lynn said she'd get back to me about it next week.

The only thing that hurts these days is my feet. The more I walk around the less they hurt, so I'm going to make every effort to do so today. I guess all this sleeping and sitting around (due to lack of energy) has had an effect on my feet. They don't really hurt they just ache and tingle a little now and then.

Tomorrow, it's back to the outpatient clinic. I'm curious to know how the hemoglobin will read since I had a unit of blood on Friday. I think I am only feeling the good effects of that today. They said it would give me a boost of energy.

Kirk says the kitty is coming back to normal. I think he's going to be fine. He's hiring a little girl down the street to come and take care of our animals while he's down here in Houston. I sure do look forward to seeing him this Wednesday. Sometimes I think it is missing him that makes me feel worse than I actually am physically.

No comments: