Friday, May 25, 2007

Jacob Home For Summer!

Jacob is home for the summer. Today, we spent much of the day running errands. I needed a notary to witness some signatures for a couple of Teacher Retirement forms, so we went to the bank. Jacob needed a few things from his Boy Scout Summer Camp list, so we paid a visit to Wal-Mart for that.

When we got home, Jacob spent some time cleaning up my iPod files...a never-ending task, since I have SO MUCH music on my iPod. But my tastes in music have changed a lot, so I finally started deleting songs.

Much time was spent going through his Summer Camp stuff: labeling, reorganizing, washing, tossing. Martin (pictured) decided just now to get into Jacob's plastic Summer Camp bin. He probably thinks that if he's quiet enough, Jacob won't notice he's in there. Then he'll be able to go camping with him. But Martin doesn't realize two things (because he's a cat!) One, Jacob WILL notice; and, two, Martin wouldn't like summer camp anyway--far too hot for anyone wearing compulsory fur.

No comments: