Saturday, May 26, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

If you opened my blog this past week and heard a sort of low moaning sound reminiscent of whales, I apologize. Reading my most recent entries, I realized I've let the tone of this blog slip into something I never intended. Sorry for that.

It's Memorial Day weekend, and things are looking up. I get to be with my family for the next three days! It's 10:30AM and Jacob's still sleeping. He's been celebrating his freedom from school with some long nights on the computer. We usually curtail such activity, but I can't help but let the boy have his fun.

Last night we watched Woody Allen's Small Time Crooks, one of my favorite movies. I love the scene when he and Tracy Ullman (who plays his wife) are at the avant garde theater watching a play. It's hilarious. I found a copy for myself at Half Priced Books, so I bought it.

Today, our beloved neighbors, Joe, Jen and Zeni are having a big party for Memorial Day. It will entail lots of meat and friends from all over the place. It is also Zeni's birthday! It should be great fun!

No comments: