Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Arrived at Rotary House

I arrived at the Rotary House about an hour ago. My room wasn't ready, so I had to wait about 30 minutes. It was no big deal. Otherwise, everything went smoothly.

I called Kathy, my research nurse, to tell her I'd arrived. Today, as it turns out, one of the other trial patients I had so much fun talking to when I was last here is actually going home. Another patient I was worried about is still here, but she is feeling MUCH better. Praise God. I'd been praying for her A LOT.

So I've got a few hours to exercise, eat or take a nap if I want before going to get Lisa at the airport. Her first appointment is tomorrow at 10AM: registration. I have a couple of easy appointments in the morning, then I'm done by noon. I don't know what else they'll need Lisa to do.

One of the first things Kathy asked was...is Lisa feeling okay? Yes, I said, she's feeling okay. No cold or anything like that and emotionally...she's great as far as I can tell.

I had the chance to talk to Ina (Kirk's sister) on the way here. It was really good to talk to her. She was painting something in her house when I called.

I'll update after Lisa arrives.

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Thanks for updates.
Our best wishes and prayers.
Blessings.

Sherry said...

Thank you for your prayers and good wishes.

I need 'em.