Friday, February 23, 2007

Going Away Party (From My Cat's Perspective)

Martin (my cat) says:

There was a going away party for Sherry at Joe's house next door, but I wasn't invited. Isn't that nice.

A bunch of Sherry's friends from the neighborhood had cake and ice cream, but I didn't get any at all (though I could smell it all the way over here at THE HOUSE.)

Sherry got presents, but I didn't get any presents. (But I snatched some pink fluff from one of the packages when she got home. It didn't taste all that good. There were some tasty-smelling candles in it, but candles are never tasty.)

I could hear everyone was laughing (since I have EXTREMELY good hearing and smell, in case you're new to this planet and don't know that cats are TALENTED,) but I didn't get their jokes.

Hugs were shared, but...well, I didn't want any.

I know their leaving for some place called Houston and MD Anderson, and they think I think I'm going since their taking me to Corpus Christi, but I KNOW I'll be staying with someone named Ina who's got a BIG DOG named Baby (go figure) and a LITTLE DOG named Puck (???) I wonder if these dogs named Baby and Puck will become MY DOGGY like Cassy is MY DOGGY.

Anyway, tomorrow's a long day. I better go practice staring contemptuously at MY DOGGY since I'll be staring contemptuously at MY DOGGY all day tomorrow in the car.

Joy.

1 comment:

Tomsen 汤姆森 said...

I love your blog,the style。