Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Update

The BM biopsy went much better than last time, though I was not able to take Kirk into the room with me (as I had been promised by Dr. Popat.) I DID, however, get to take Versed, which was a lot like drinking five martinis all at once. It was all good after Versed.

The biopsy also went well because I had learned some new relaxation techniques since my last one, and I used them. I even went to my "healing place"--a bank by a river at Middle Earth.

I am now a bit sore. I slept much of the afternoon, so I'm not really tired. I am moving slow when walking. Felt good enough to make dinner, though.

We got the internet to work both at MDA and here at the condo. But the condo signal is not strong enough for me to get pictures downloaded to this blog. Bummer. Nor can I adequately edit the last set of pics I put on this website. Oh, well.

The catheter insertion had to be rescheduled because I took an Advil yesterday. I had no idea when I popped that pill for my headache that I'd be re-arranging the schedule by doing it. I'm actually kind of relieved. Today was enough of a DAY for me to have another DAY tomorrow. If you know what I mean.

No comments: