Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's Official: I Start February 26th, 2007

According to the transplant coordinator at MD Anderson, my transplant and myeloma team want me in Houston, ready for appointments for the autologous stem cell transplant, starting Monday, February 26th, 2007.

At this point, all I can be sure of is what will be happening during WEEK 1 (February 26th-March 2, 2007): "port" inserted and bone marrow biopsy

But I should know more about other weeks as my e-mails and questions are answered more fully.

Starting March 5th, we'll be living in a furnished two bed/two bath at--

(NEW)

Brompton Court

7490 Brompton St.

Apt. 208

Houston, TX 77025

Right now, Kirk is still working on where we'll stay the week before March 5th (starting February 26th.) It will most likely be a condo near MDA or (if we can get higher on the cancellation list) at Rotary House. They are booked solid February 26-28th, but we have reservations for March 1-4 just in case we can add on.

My mom has reserved her flight to Houston from Albuquerque. She arrives Saturday, March 10th at 9:10PM by flight #2576 in Houston Hobby, then departs Sunday March 18th by flight #2421 at 8AM.

Jacob will be there March 4th-March 18th, but we haven't made his flight reservations yet.

No comments: