Monday, March 12, 2007

Chemotherapy, Here I Come

We finally received mail today! Kirk had to run after the mail lady to get it, but he got it. (The little yellow and blue figure in the photo is him doing just that.)

All of the loving words I read aloud in each card and letter will certainly give healing to my bones (literally,) as I go through the days and weeks ahead. Hugs and kisses to you all!

I finally have my schedule; it is as follows:



Tomorrow (Tuesday) 3/13/07: High Dose Chemotherapy
Wednesday 3/14/07: Rest Day
Thursday 3/15/07: Transplant Day

Please pray that the Melphalan will do the healing God intends, then move on out of my body without incident. Also pray that I'll engraft to the stem cells in such a way that frees me completely of this cancer without infection or illness.

Friday, my sister, Lisa, comes; and I am so excited. All five of us will be crammed into this place for a day or so, then mom and Jacob will go home. But it'll be good having so many members of my family here to support me. It's been great having mom and Jacob here this last week, and I look forward to the week dad will be here, as well.

I love my family so much, especially Kirk (who runs after mail trucks if necessary for me!)

May God be with me tomorrow.

No comments: