Sunday, March 4, 2007

Party Pictures (Finally)

Our next door neighbors, Joe, Jennifer, Jordan and Zenny put together a going away party for me the night before we left for Houston (by way of Corpus Christi.)

Joe, Jen and Zen have been awesome supporters, even before the diagnosis in October. They are good friends, and we treasure them.

A lot of people came to the party. If you click on the group pic, you'll see what I look like with my hair cropped super short. (Some of you were interested, so--Whoop!--there it is.)

Thank you Joe, Jen and Zenny for watering our plants and all that other stuff.

God bless you every one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sherry! i can't see where the pictures are at? if i click on your "party pictures (finally)" link, it just takes me to the post, and i don't see any other links elsewhere?

kirk just sent out his email newsletters - so glad to hear that things look good!

yvonne

Sherry said...

hey yvonne--I just realized the pics aren't coming up. I'm hoping Jacob can fix it when he's here tomorrow.

Love you,

Sherry