Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Night Out

Since Dad is leaving tomorrow, we decided to make a push to get out of the apartment. I was feeling better, so it wasn't too hard. (Later, I crashed with a terrible sinus headache.) Dad treated us to a Italian, which I ate about four strands of. But it was still wonderful to get out. (We went in early afternoon when there were very few people; that way I wouldn't have to worry about germs.) Just as we were about to leave, a big family came over near us with two babies. I left immediately (as my doctors would advise me.) Blah...blah...blah...right?

As you can see from the pic, this is what my hair looks like considerably thinned. Since this picture, I've lost even more hair--but no bald spots so it doesn't look all that bad.

I'm still on saline (as you can see from the backpack, which has in it my saline back attached by a line that goes into the catheter.) Monday, I may be able to be off saline fluids entirely. I am looking forward to it.

No comments: