Sunday, March 25, 2007

What is Life: Evangel's Answer

Life is a valuable gift from God!

At the age of 86, I have had a long, incredible and happy journey.

My greatest gifts are:

1) Loving and caring parents and a happy childhood.

2) Happy married life with my wonderful husband (pictured.)

3) Successful and talented children and grandchildren.

4) Secure and comfortable golden years.

I believe our joy and happiness is our own responsibility.

Life is never measured by how many years we live

But by the Kindly things we do and the happiness we give.

3-12-07 Evangel Wilder

2 comments:

Lori Jean said...

Such wonderful wisdom from a kind and caring woman. :)

Sherry said...

Wise wisdom from someone who's had some major life experiences.

If you are reading this and have any comments on the Meaning of Life, please send them in to me at--

swilder@ccccd.edu.

Especially those of you who've had cancer or had loved ones who've wrestled with it. Your ideas are important, too.